Noel & Hannah's Wedding

I'd like to introduce to our blog readers....Dr. Noel. He is my most avid blog stalker. Our concern is that he checks out our blog more than we do! Nevertheless, if all grooms cared as much about their wedding day photographs as much as Noel did we would be set! The country setting was gorgeous. I feel blessed & soooooooooo thankful they chose us to capture their wedding day. Over the past few months they have made me laugh....a lot actually & I'll miss them as they head back from their destination wedding in East Tennessee.

How could Noel, excuse me....Dr. Noel, who completed pharmacy school forget his vows? So he then pulled out his cheat sheet out of his pocket.
CONGRATULATIONS DR. NOEL & DR. HANNAH!
Wedding & Reception Venue: Whisperwood Farm
DJ Entertainment: