Ben & Mandy's Wedding

Ben & Mandy are such a great couple. It is obvious that they love each other tremendously just by the time I've spent with them during the engagement session & wedding day. Well, I will never, ever forget Ben & Mandy's wedding day....especially because I broke my elbow while photographing Mandy as she was putting on her wedding dress. What a dress it was!!! Actually it was! Congratulations Ben & Mandy! The minister led an awesome ceremony for Ben & Mandy. It was very moving how he told stories about Ben & Mandy as individuals & then as a couple & how God brought them together. A little look of the Tennessee River: Ben will do anything. This is a shot from above as his groomsmen threw him up in the air. Check out the sun setting during their toast: Ben's groomsmen were definitely stylin': Impressed with their elevation? Another view of Ben being tossed in the air: Last touch up before the, "I do:" Reception Venue: Club LeConte